Zelda: Ocarina of Time
From Learning Languages Through Video Games<br />
 Part 1: Kokiri Forest
- Title screen/File start
- /The Great Deku Tree speaks
- /Navi joins our team
- /Our adventure begins
- /Of Swords and Shields: Part 1
- /Of Swords and Shields: Part 2
- /The Walking Dictionary Brothers
- /Meeting The Deku Tree
- /Inside the Deku Tree
- /The Three Goddesses
- /Out of the Forest...
 Part 2: Into the Goron Tribe
 Hyrule Field
 Hyrule Castle
 Side Quests
- "I don't know if it helps, but this is the sentence in the English version: "Malevolent forces even now are mustering to attack our land of Hyrule..."" Thanks for that. Hmm, well I made a sentence with all the parts I know, so it's the best I can do. Someone else can probably make it better...
- There's some grammar I have to explain for the last two or three parts, and finish the vocab tables
Text Dump: http://www.zeldalegends.net/index.php?n=dumps_oot Scroll down to Japanese Version, and click on the second link.
(the second link doesn't work for me. What about the third link? Do we have permission on the 日本語／Eng comparison table?)